Leaders in the Provision of
… a FULL range of International Professional Services
… in a number of jurisdictions
…to a Global Clientele
Click Here for a Presentation of the FBS International Group as broadcasted by Fox5 New York News Channel to 25 million business viewers.
“FOCUS BUSINESS SERVICES (FBS) KOTSOMITIS” is a well-known and established international professional services group-network with over with officially licensed and regulated member / partner firms who have substantial presence in:
- the UAE – Head Office (Scroll below to see details of our Local Network Member Firms)
- The Seychelles
- the UK
We note that the Global Head of The FBS KOTSOMITIS Network of Companies, Mr. Aris Kotsomitis, is personally a founder and main shareholder of almost all of our member / partner firms. This unique advantage is undoubtedly a guarantee of an integrated, seamless quality of service across jurisdictions setting us apart from the competition.
Group Profile -Network services / service lines and locations
- international tax planning and corporate structuring (Mr. Kotsomitis – our Chairman and resident in Dubai as the UAE Head Office Partner – personally attends to this service line)
- asset protection advice (Mr. Kotsomitis – our Chairman and resident in Dubai as the UAE Head Office Partner – personally attends to this service line)
- wealth management (Mr. Kotsomitis – our Chairman and resident in Dubai as the UAE Head Office Partner – personally attends to this service line)
- business consulting and advisory (the Advisory Service Line is centralised in our UAE Offices)
- company and trust formation in the UAE (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah) – Head Office (not trusts for UAE), Cyprus, Malta, The Seychelles and the UK by our officially licensed and regulated local member / partner firms
- bank account opening and operation in the UAE (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah) – Head Office, Cyprus, Malta by our officially licensed and regulated local member / partner firms
- management services in the UAE – Head Office (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah) , Cyprus, Malta, The Seychelles and the UK by our officially licensed and regulated local member / partner firms
- corporate services and administration in the UAE – Head Office (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah), Cyprus, Malta, The Seychelles and the UK by our officially licensed and regulated local member / partner firms
- accounting, tax, audit in the UAE – Head Office (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah – note NOT audit / tax in the UAE) , Cyprus, Malta, The Seychelles and the UK by our officially licensed and regulated local member / partner firms
- a wide-range of other business support services (including but not restricted to IT, Web, Virtual Offices, Serviced Offices) in the UAE – Head Office (Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah) , Cyprus, Malta and the UK
- Services as above … in other jurisdictions are also FULLY supported by our international professional associates in Belize, BVI, Channel Islands, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Singapore, Lichtenstein and other jurisdictions.
Global Head of the FBS KOTSOMITIS Group – Network:
Aris Kotsomitis BSc FCA CPA TEP MoID
Founder and Main Shareholder of FBS KOTSOMITIS Network Regulated Local Offices in UAE, Cyprus, Malta, Seychelles, UK and Greece.
FBS UAE – Resident Managing Director of the UAE Office and Head of Corporate, Management and Business Consulting Services in the UAE (Dubai and Ras – Al – Khaimah).
FBS INTERNATIONAL – Global Head of Advisory – International Tax, Asset Protection, Wealth Management and Business Consulting Service Lines.
Aris is 46 years old and has close to 24 years experience in the international professional services sector. He is recognized as one of the leading international tax, asset protection and wealth management experts in the EU and is a member of a number of local and international professional bodies – associations including:
Aris is a graduate of The London School of Economics (UK) and a Royal Commonwealth Scholar. Following his graduation he proceeded to complete his articles with a London Big-4 firm when he attained membership to the The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW).
After 7 years, he left the UK to move to Greece where after a year of service at The Bank of Cyprus in Greece as Head of Regulatory Compliance he moved on to PricewaterhouseCoopers where he served as a Senior Manager at the Corporate Finance Dept.
For a period of 2 years he was dealing with the tax and advisory aspects of regional cross-border transactions, heading a team of 20 professionals.
In 1998 he set up the Focus Business Services Group and Network of Companies in Cyprus and specialized in providing international tax advice and setting up tax structures for a significant number of international clients.
In 2005 he setup the Seychelles operation and in 2010 the Group’s Malta operations (fully licensed providers).
In 2013 he took up residence in Dubai to head the Group’s / Network’s UAE offices in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah. Nowadays he spends his time mostly between the UAE (55%), Cyprus (35%) and Malta (10%).
In his high school years, Aris was awarded the first Commonwealth Scholarships by the Queen of England for outstanding academic achievement.
Aris is a professional of considerable business acumen and although primarily an international tax expert with a specialisation in European and International tax and asset protection structures and a HNWI wealth manager, he has solid “all-round” experience in a number of areas such as law, accounting, auditing, banking (including treasury), corporate finance and management consulting. Such knowledge is of paramount importance when helping clients identify key issues in complex cases and assessing the “total impact” of a given set of actions.
His interest and his expertise is in the areas of wealth management, international tax planning – structuring, corporate law and asset protection and in particular all matters relating to the structuring and operation of international holding, finance, royalty, investment, asset protection and trading structures through European, UAE and other entities in various jurisdictions worldwide.
FBS: Malta Local Member Firms
The Focus Business Services Group (actually established under this trade name in 1998) combines many years of relevant sector experience and is headed by Aris Kotsomitis, who is recognised as one of the leading international tax advisors.
Our main activity is setting up and operating Malta corporate structures for international clients seeking to legally optimise their tax position.
Our group is highly responsive, competent, focused exclusively on international clients and international corporate structures with rendered professional services covering the entire spectrum needed by international clients (legal, tax, accounting, auditing, comprehensive corporate services – including “substance” and “management and control” services).
We are providing services covering ALL professional work required for the formation – setup stage (formation, bank account opening, tax and VAT registrations) AS WELL AS for the routine ongoing maintenance and proper operation and compliance of the company (accounting, bookkeeping, tax. audit, administration, statutory books maintenance, management services etc.).
Focus Business Services is a totally independent, recognised and well-established provider of Malta Tax Advice, Company Formation, Trust and Corporate Services.
We are essentially “Malta Tax Services – Malta Company Formation – Malta Corporate Services Specialists” [However, apart from Malta and via correspondents, we also fully service a select number of other jurisdictions (offshore and onshore - such as Cyprus, the UK, BVI, Seychelles and others) and provide specialized international tax advice].
Additionally, our Chairman and a number of our professional staff enjoy full membership status in local and international professional bodies – associations. Indicatively, our memberships include:
IFSP - The Institute of Financial Services Practitioners Malta, ICAEW- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales, ICPAC – The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus, CBA – The Cyprus Bar Association, STEP – The Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, IFA – The International Fiscal Association, AOA – The Asia Offshore Association and others.
We operate mainly via an international network of professional intermediaries, but we also provide our services directly to final clients internationally – individuals, companies, multinational corporations and financial institutions.
If you have any further queries regarding our Group or simply want to meet with one of our directors, simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on email@example.com