With fully fledged offices in Malta and Cyprus, Focus Business Services offers investors unrivalled and unparalleled depth with local-grown expertise in tax structuring and tax advice. Focus Business Services does not use agents or intermediaries for company formation in Cyprus, but reputable professionals who are part of the Focus Business Services Group, thus ensuring swift response, best quality service at a competitive price. Our Group understands that full tax benefits may be obtained by combining the strengths of various jurisdictions and our partners in various jurisdictions can assist and advise investors in achieving this goal.
Cyprus’ wide network of double tax treaties, particularly the former Soviet republics makes it a natural vehicle for investment in Russia and the Ukraine, amongst others. Furthermore, its easily attainable participation holding regime renders Cypriot companies extremely flexible vehicles in tax planning structures. The following are some of the most salient points outlining the advantages of Cyprus:
- Low corporate tax rate of 10% (0% for shipping companies, 4.25% for maritime management companies) with possibility of thin spreads of profits to reduce this taxation even further;
- Investor-friendly Tax Authorities with possibility to obtain Advance Revenue Rulings;
- No strict transfer pricing rules;
- No specific substance requirements;
- Trading in securities is essentially tax-exempt;
- Non-resident beneficial owners of Cyprus Companies, Branches and Partnerships are not subject to additional taxes on dividends or profits over and above the amount paid or payable by the respective legal entities;
- Cyprus Non-Resident Companies (Cyprus Companies with management & control exercised outside Cyprus) are tax exempt in Cyprus;
- No capital gains tax or net worth taxes except with respect to Immovable property situated in Cyprus;
- Transposition of EU Directives into the Cyprus Tax Legislation;
- Highly attractive Permanent Establishment (PE) rules and generous PE provisions available in the DTT Network;
- Unilateral tax relief is granted to all Cyprus Companies for foreign tax suffered notwithstanding the absence of a double tax treaty;
- Tax losses may be carried forward indefinitely, with the possibility of group tax relief;
- Low duties – taxes on the incorporation of companies;
- Low administration costs.
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Cyprus registered company and start reaping the full benefits of an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +356 2338 1500
We are committed to providing you with a swift solution best suited to your needs.