- Modern and efficient multilingual banking & financial services sector;
- Excellent air and sea connections and telecommunications services;
- Professional, reputable and efficient Government and Tax Authorities;
- A mature professional services sector;
- Very low expense level (fees) for financial and professional service provision compared to other EU Jurisdictions. The difference is more evident in the case of professional service recurring costs (administration, accounting & tax compliance) are estimated to be at 35- 40% of Western European rates. One could very easily be misled by the low quoted start up costs for major European Jurisdictions as to the final total costs which can be considerable if one calculates recurring costs.
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Maltese registered company and start reaping the full benefits of an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +356 2338 1500
We are committed to providing you with a swift solution best suited to your needs.